- Reduce the environmental impact of our projects through site orientation, project waste management, LEED Sustainable Site criteria.
- Work with and around key natural elements, preserving and re-using resources
- Keep larger urban design issues such as transportation in mind.
- Work with our team to develop mechanical systems that optimize energy performance and leverage opportunities for renewable energy sources.
- Carefully weigh building material selections and options.
- Ensure that our architecture is environmentally sound, often resulting in our clients saving significant sums of money over the lifecycle of the building.
- Demonstrate our commitment by encompassing concerns for both global and local environments